The CareerSource North Central Florida Business Services Team offers a variety of services including:
- Employ Florida, Florida’s online database of job seekers at no cost to you
- Assistance in writing job descriptions
- Employee matching
- Applicant pre-screening
- Skill testing & assessments
- Hosting job fairs
- Job Profiling
- Finding qualified applicants
- Providing interview space
- Hiring strategy workshops
- Recruitment and targeted hiring events
- Labor market information
- Accessing available training grants
Employ Florida Marketplace – To post your job openings without assistance, visit Employ Florida Marketplace.
Florida Ready to Work – A program to measure work-based skills and aptitude, computer proficiency and career interests of job applicants.
CONNECT – A networking group, which provides employers with qualified displaced professionals with Associates degree or higher and/or 5+ years experience in an industry.