Mortenson Construction is holding a job fair to fill 500 positions for Trenton Solar Project in Trenton, Florida! The job fair will be held on Wednesday, June 12, from 8 AM to 3 PM at the CareerSource North Central Florida Gainesville Career Center.
The positions include the following:
- Craft Safety (Job #10937696)
- Electrical Apprentice-Solar (Job #10937693)
- Electrical Journeyman-Solar (Job #10937754)
- General Labor-Solar (Job #10937766)
- Heavy Equipment Operators-Solar (Job #10937784)
- Inventory Specialist-Solar (Job #10937745)
- Mechanic-Solar (Job #10937730)
- Solar Operator I (Job #10937714)
Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Paid Training, Employee Assistance Programs, and 401(k).
To apply to attend this event, you must register at www.employflorida.com and log in or sign up as a job seeker. Once you’re signed up, search the job number of interest and attend the job fair on June 12.
Job Seekers: Don’t forget! Register at employflorida.com before attending to guarantee easy and fast access to exhibiting employers.
See what past businesses and attendees have to say about our career fairs.